Want to Help?
There are many ways you can contribute to the conference. Check out the tools below to get you started!
Going once…going twice…SOLD! Consider some of the ideas listed below to stimulate possibilities that we can market and convert to help fuel the power of the NSA to continue to change lives. So, what can you think of to contribute?
- Travel and hospitality benefits
- Gift certificates for national chains or Tampa/St. Petersburg local businesses. Many of our participants are staying after the conference to enjoy this wonderful area!
- Eatery and entertainment passes (national chains)- Famous ribs, steaks, cheesecakes, etc
- Professional services
- Autographed memorabilia
- Holiday arts and crafts
- Family games and toys- Cameras, IPODs, Nintendo Wii, software, video games (FUN STUFF)
- Free stay in your condo/ timeshare on that resort island or mountain ski town
- Tickets and parking passes to a pro game by one of your colleagues whose cousin works for the owner’s family
- Flower of the month, wine of the month, cupcake of the month (delivered to their door once per month for an entire year)
- Anything signature to your state that you can contribute to your chapter’s basket!
Have something in mind to donate? Fill out an Auction Item Donation Form to let us know about it!
Want to ask a business to donate their items/services? We have an Auction Letter Template to help you out.
Present a Workshop
Have an idea for a workshop? Fill out a Workshop Proposal Form and return it to us to submit your idea and you might just be chosen as a workshop leader at this year’s conference!
Pick your topic and it can be a presentation, a group activity, informational, emotional/ personal, dealing with attitudes, therapy or any other idea you have that might enrich the lives of our members.
Family Programs Workshops
WE NEED YOU! Do you want to lead or assist workshops for the kids, teens or parents? This year’s family program will have lots of new choices for our families to chose from. We will have a list of activities to chose from soon. OR if you have an original workshop idea- we would love to hear it! It could be a presentation, an art project, music activity, something informational, emotional/ personal, dealing with attitudes, therapy or any other fun idea. We are looking for the kids to have a good time with their new friends, for the teens to share and grow and the parents to find answers to their questions and gain support.
Request a Donation
Consider soliciting family, friends, or a favorite or local business, inviting them to forge a partnership by making a donation. Feel free to use our Donation Request Letter Template.
Make a special donation to the NSA and earmark it to go toward something that is near and dear to your heart. Do you want to put money toward a scholarship that will help someone afford to make it to the conference. Do you want to provide money that will go toward supplies for a specific workshop? Your contribution is always tax deductible.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
You can show your support by becoming a corporate sponsor and buying an ad in our conference program (remember: this donation is tax-deductible). Check out our Corporate Sponsorship link for specs and prices.
If you have trouble downloading any of these templates, please contact us and we can email it to you directly.